This is my latest project for the Windsor family of East Nashville. It took approximately 8 months from beginning to end. The client wanted modern amenities in the front of the house but she wanted to retain an Arts & Crafts feel.
- The bookcase and mantel surround are in Cherry.
- The mantel itself is Walnut that I re-purposed from a 150 year old tree that had fallen at a property of mine about a block away. After several months of drying I was able to incorporate as much of the old tree as possible in this project.
- The colonnade is likewise of Cherry and Walnut with a Maple inlay and a Curley Maple beam above.
- The kitchen is in Kabinart Manhattan Oak with a Sable finish.
- The custom Back Door & Panels were made of Ash to match the existing front door & were stained the same as the Kitchen cabinets.